10.7.14

Enjoy the little things: myrtle branches, a traditional Italian little bowl and more.

This morning coming to the studio I passed by a florist kiosk and saw the guy trowing away some myrtle branches. Not sure what was wrong with them, I picked them up and now they look beautiful in my studio.



















My studio is starting to look like a garden and I love it! Among the plants there is also this tiny spiky cactus.




















One of the walls is starting to look like a tiny art gallery, I'm collecting different kind of handmade pieces made by some friends. This beautiful wooden disc (Nature is the best artist) is by NuggetSays and I love it so much!

A few days ago I bought some handmade paper, I'm planning to draw on this using some black ink, isn't gorgeous? It's an Himalayan Lokta Tissue. Amazing colour!



















In our weekly thrifts hunt last weekend, my friend Giulia and I came across this lovely traditional tiny bowl from South Italy. It's going to be in StoriesTellers shop really soon.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos. xx
    i love the prospect that you have plants in your studio :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!